Managed IT Services for Small Businesses Across Industries
Digicon’s Business IT Services (BITS) and IT support are designed to set your business up for success, whether you are nonprofit, law firm, insurance company, accounting firm, publishing firm, or any type of small- to medium-sized business. We are excited to help your business succeed. The correct IT infrastructure is pivotal to insure your business is set up for success.
Sign up for a one-on-one meeting with our engineers and IT experts to discuss your business IT needs and our Business & Non-Profit Technology Webinars. Make sure to come with all of your questions. Get up to four hours of free IT Consultation with our engineers.
|Nonprofits||Law firms||Insurance companies||Accounting firms||Publishing companies|
Work with Digicon to implement an IT infrastructure that enables you to scale and keep donor and beneficiary information safe. Learn more.
Use our IT Solutions to keep your clients information secure. Conduct secure virtual meetings with our conference system.
Streamline & consolidate your IT infrastructure. Conduct secure virtual meetings with our web conference system.
Make sure you have the technology to scale and keep your client information safe along with a virtual meeting system that is safe.
Implement the right IT infrastructure to ensure there are no hiccups running day to day tasks. Sign up for our Help Desk IT Support.
Conduct A Virtual Business IT Assessment Now
Learn how we can help your business improve security, agility, and save money. This is your chance to learn how to:
- Improve your setup and security
- Identify potential critical IT problems
- Make sure you have the right setup for remote work and to scale
IT service with flexible billing is the way to go for small businesses. Learn how we can benefit your business, increase productivity and decrease in IT operational costs. Pay only for what you need. Don’t get locked in with another IT provider that won’t meet your business needs and charges you for things you don’t need. We can help you develop your technology for remote work and your hybrid teams.
Learn the benefits of consolidating your IT into a fully inclusive, cloud-based platform for efficient IT management services, consulting, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) migration and implementation—all backed by 24/7 service desk support.
We can help you with:
- Microsoft Office 365 Support
- File and Print Services (Amazon FSx, Active Directory Services, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud)
- Security Services (Microsoft Defender, AWS Client and Site-to-Site VPN, Windows Server Update Services)
- Backups (AWS Backups, Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon Glacier)
- Remote Access (Amazon WorkSpaces, Amazon AppStream, Amazon WorkLink)
- Line-of-Business Applications
- 24/7 H elp Desk & Monitoring
- AWS Cloud & Migration
|AWS WorkSpaces||AWS Migration|
|Digicon provided D&A Contractors, Inc. with Business IT Services (BITS) product line, a cloud-native office IT solution for businesses and a stable and remote work solution grounded in modern cloud technology and AWS WorkSpaces.|
Why Choose Digicon?
- Partnerships: At Digicon, we leverage our partnerships with companies like AWS to offer customized, cost-effective solutions.
- Technical expertise: We have over 30 years of experience serving businesses. Our technical team is also well versed in both traditional IT and cloud technologies.
- Service-oriented organization: We offer personal, one-on-one service to make your transition to the cloud as seamless as possible. Then, our ongoing support and monitoring services take your specific needs into account for a customized solution that fits your budget.
- 24/7/365 Network Operations Support Center: We keep a watchful eye on your network at all times, helping you anticipate and prevent problems, as well as resolve any issues that may arise.
To begin benefiting from our cloud IT solutions, please schedule a free consultation and assessment with Digicon Corporation today.
Our clients love the Youth Employment System (YES) because it allows them to do everything for job applications processing in one place. Digicon is excitedFebruary 16, 2022
Sign up for our our free, live webinar: Learn How to Use Grant Funding to Implement YES on 2/22 at 1:30 PM EST. Learn aboutJanuary 25, 2022
Watch the replay of our highly sought-after webinar to learn how to save cost when it comes to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and only pay