Replay our Business IT Webinars
A Talk with Digicon & AWS: IT Solutions to Improve Your Remote Workforce.
Learn about Amazon WorkSpaces and the latest remote business technology with John Vandervliet, customer delivery architect from Amazon Web Services (AWS) along with Robert Pinder, Cloud Development Manager from Digicon Corporation. The speakers share how to use AWS WorkSpaces to improve your remote work environment for you and your team. Understand why Digicon chose Amazon WorkSpaces to rapidly implement virtual desktop services for our customers.
Amazon WorkSpaces is a fully managed cloud desktop as a service solution that provides end users with remote access to a virtualized Windows or Linux desktop. Learn how we can help your business improve security, agility, and save money. The webinar was created specifically for small businesses, real estate agencies, construction companies, and IT Specialist.
This is your chance to learn how to:
- Improve your setup and security
- Identify potential critical problems
- Implement AWS WorkSpaces
Digicon Pay-As-You-Go IT Support
IT service with flexible billing is the way to go for small businesses. Learn how we can benefit your business, increase productivity and decrease in IT operational costs. Pay only for what you need. Don’t get locked in with another IT provider that won’t meet your business needs and charges you for things you don’t need.
Why Choose Digicon?
- Partnerships: At Digicon, we leverage our partnerships with companies like AWS to offer customized, cost-effective solutions.
- Technical expertise: We have over 30 years of experience serving businesses. Our technical team is also well versed in both traditional IT and cloud technologies.
- Service-oriented organization: We offer personal, one-on-one service to make your transition to the cloud as seamless as possible. Then, our ongoing support and monitoring services take your specific needs into account for a customized solution that fits your budget.
- 24/7/365 Network Operations Support Center: We keep a watchful eye on your network at all times, helping you anticipate and prevent problems, as well as resolve any issues that may arise.
To begin benefiting from our cloud IT solutions, please schedule a free consultation and assessment with Digicon Corporation today.
Digicon Corporation is a proud exhibitor at the National Summer Learning Association (NSLA) Summer Changes Everything™ 2021 national conference, taking place now from November 8thAugust 20, 2021
An in-house IT team seems like a good idea. You have engineers and technicians sitting nearby who can assist at a moment’s notice. But whatAugust 2, 2021
We love to work with organizations and nonprofits that help provide employment to youth. Many programs use our Youth Employment System (YES) to match tens