Business IT Services
Digicon’s Business IT Services (BITS) are designed to improve and support your IT Virtual Presence™ and organizational needs. We consolidate your IT into a fully inclusive, cloud-based platform for efficient IT management services, consulting, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) migration and implementation—all backed by 24/7 service desk support.
- File and Print Services (Amazon FSx, Active Directory Services, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud)
- Security Services (Microsoft Defender, AWS Client and Site-to-Site VPN, Windows Server Update Services)
- Backups (AWS Backups, Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon Glacier)
- Remote Access (Amazon WorkSpaces, Amazon AppStream, Amazon WorkLink)
- Line-of-Business Applications
- 24/7 Help Desk & Monitoring
- Microsoft Office 365 Support
- AWS Cloud & Migration
If you think our cloud IT services could benefit your business, please contact Digicon Corporation to schedule a free consultation today.
Digicon has supported HABC
Last year, Digicon was brought
How Can IT Cloud Computing Help Your Business?
Is your business growing, but you don’t have the IT expertise and infrastructure to scale up? Our custom IT catalog may be the answer. Companies of all sizes are moving to the cloud—from fast-growing startups to multinational enterprises—and so should you. Here’s why:
- Reduce IT operational costs
- Decrease costly downtime
- Increase IT staff productivity
- Scale your IT structure
- Stop worrying about computer updates, hard drives, and expiring licenses
- Improve workplace and data security
- Gain 24/7 access to live end-user technical support from skilled engineers who know your business
- Get help with AWS migration and implementation
Learn more about how we can help your business—contact us for a free consultation today!
Our Business IT Services
We offer a variety of cloud IT solutions to meet your company’s specific needs. These include:
Why Choose Digicon?
- Partnerships: At Digicon, we leverage our partnerships with companies like AWS to offer customized, cost-effective solutions.
- Technical expertise: We have over 30 years of experience serving businesses. Our technical team is also well versed in both traditional IT and cloud technologies.
- Service-oriented organization: We offer personal, one-on-one service to make your transition to the cloud as seamless as possible. Then, our ongoing support and monitoring services take your specific needs into account for a customized solution that fits your budget.
- 24/7/365 Network Operations Support Center: We keep a watchful eye on your network at all times, helping you anticipate and prevent problems, as well as resolve any issues that may arise.
To begin benefiting from our cloud IT solutions, please schedule a free consultation and assessment with Digicon Corporation today.
System Features Say Goodbye to Manual Employer-Candidate Matching Mobile-friendly Easy registration for employers to post their job openings Easy registration for youth to submit theirJuly 23, 2021
Previously, we discussed 4 types of support an IT service desk provides. Now that you know what a service desk can do for your business,June 16, 2021
From the start, the goal of Digicon’s YES web application has been to automate and streamline processes for youth employment programs across the nation. Our